Telecommunications system management – scalable, on demand technical support
Our in-house preventative and corrective maintenance solutions provide asset integrity and guaranteed performance. Supplying on-demand and scalable technical expertise, CSE Crosscom support the day to day operation of mission critical and major telecoms systems and infrastructure.
Our customers benefit from the best advice and innovation, with access to our skilled manpower solutions and latest technologies.
Managing costs across all facilities, sites and devices
A planned maintenance strategy helps manage operational cost for telecommunications hardware and infrastructure, while protecting you from unplanned outages. No matter the stage of your project, a well implemented strategy can ensure smarter ways of working.
Benefits of telecommunications maintenance services:
- Prevent the likelihood of major outages
- Design your own support solution covering 1,2, or 3 levels of maintenance
- 24/7 access to skilled manpower and technical support
- Ensure optimal operation and life of technologies with regular Preventative Maintenance Inspections (PMI’s)
- Scale up for mini projects like shutdowns
- Manage critical spares and hot swaps
- Asset Management
- Remote monitoring and reporting
- Clearly defined Service Level Agreements with response times and escalation procedures
- Hardware and software maintenance agreements
- Comply with Australian Standards and manufacturer warranties
Intrinsically safe telecommunications solutions
If you’re working in remote and challenging environments, our telecoms maintenance solutions ensure you not only meet end user requirements but comply with both functional and industry related safety regulations. Our accredited systems testing procedures are aligned with company or project technical specifications, legislative and Australian Standards.
From a shopping centre to an offshore oil rig, we design a comprehensive support service around your unique industry or environmental requirements. Our integrated telecoms management services include:
- Asset management
- Contract management
- Remote monitoring and system provisioning
- Configuration management
- Incident management and service provider escalation
- Data collation and reporting
Delivering turnkey maintenance solutions
CSE Crosscom deliver level 1, 2 and 3 maintenance solutions and can conduct vendor management for tiers 4 and 5. Clients can design a strategy that involves integrated tiers of support.
Tier I Maintenance
CSE Crosscom technicians provide on-site services in collaboration with the client’s IT and/or electrical teams.
Tier II Maintenance
CSE Crosscom deliver technical support and preventative maintenance for hardware and infrastructure.
Tier III Maintenance
CSE Crosscom manage the maintenance of all infrastructure, working directly with the product manufacturer for all repairs and services.