Connect without limitation – Broadband Push-To-Talk
Proudly developed and hosted in Australia, TurboVoice broadband PTT leverages Radio over IP technology (RoIP), to provide the speed and simplicity of a two way radio system, with the flexibility and coverage of a mobile phone.Unlike other push-to-talk apps, the TurboVoice platform has been carefully developed to provide an integrated hardware and software solution. This enables us to provide a superior user experience without the hassle and cost of developing your own solution.
TurboVoice provides excellent scalability for group and private voice calls, plus GPS location tracking and PC dispatch.
A group voice solution designed for workforce communications
Benefits of the TurboVoice platform
- Fast, high quality audio … we challenge you to find a faster PTT application!
- Keeps everyone in the loop, allowing large-scale group communication
- No complex training is needed to get teams talking
- Leverages existing infrastructure, devices simply need internet connectivity
- GPS location tracking via the dispatch desktop application
Rugged push to talk devices
As an integrated hardware and software solution, a rugged handset device is available with the TurboVoice platform.
TurboVoice CEL 390
The CEL 390 is a rugged handheld device which delivers lightning fast crisp voice calls on the TurboVoice platform, with a simple user interface.
Cel 390 Product Features
- Simple top display to show channel and status
- Dedicated Push-To-Talk side button
- Side connector for earpiece or remote speaker microphone
- Bluetooth, WiFi and GPS built in
- SOS/emergency key for worker safety
- Removable high-capacity battery
- 2w speaker for loud clear audio
- Carry holster with belt clip
- IP67 rated to withstand dust, rain as well as water immersion of 1m for 30 minutes