Justice and Corrections
Across the entirety of the Justice & Corrections industry, security and critical communications are paramount. Tasked with a range of disciplinary services from reprimanding, to trialling, through to imprisonment – employees in the corrections sector undertake works that can pose great individual and community risk if not managed to the highest of occupational health and safety standards.
Integrating intelligent video with the latest encrypted radio network solutions and radio products that can speak one to one or one to many depending on requirements – CSE Crosscom have been servicing the corrections industry for over 20 years and have extensive knowledge that guarantees secure, safe, and reliable connectivity.
Integrated Solutions to Enhance Worker and Community Safety and Security
In the corrections industry, there are various levels of security that need to be maintained. CSE Crosscom can enhance communication security and overall operational efficiency with unfaltering end-to-end encryption. P25 compliant, Motorola’s AES 256 encryption is guaranteed to disable unauthorised external access to sensitive communications.
If an emergency arises, devices on the encrypted network have the capability to talk into external critical workforces such as the police force, ambulance service or fire brigades. This interoperability provides privacy in day-to-day operations, with mission-critical communications enabled as required.
Features of a CSE Crosscom communications and security solution include:
- Maintained, critical control room for issue management and facility-wide code or alarm communications in safety or emergency scenarios – via a console that provides unit identification, emergency address alarms and time date and stamping
- Voice recorded communications for accountability and traceability – important when health or safety scenarios arise for documentation purposes
- Industry standard end to end, AES 256 encryption algorithm for mission critical communications on the Motorola P25 Networks
- Video and voice recorded where body worn cameras are in use, furthering notion of accountability and traceability
- Video analytics that capture and flag suspicious activity, such as people loitering, failing to wear a mask, pacing and erratic movement for greater operational oversight
Communications and Security Systems in Various Government-Based Applications for Enhanced Safety and Operations
- Department of Justice
- Department of Human Services
- Prisons/Correctional Facilities
- Remand Centres
- Hotel Quarantine
- Juvenile/Youth Justice
- Law Courts
- Immigration centres